North Willamette Wine Trail Weekend
LocationAll NWV Member Wineries
Event contact information
$45 full-weekend, $30 Sunday only, $10 DD weekend
Online ticket sales are now closed for the 2014 North Willamette Wine Trail Weekend. But don't worry! You can still join us along the wine trail this weekend. Tickets are available Saturday, April 12th and Sunday April 13th at the following wineries:
- Abbey Creek Winery
- Apolloni Vineyards
- David Hill Vineyard and Winery
- Oak Knoll Winery
- Plum Hill Vineyards
Start at one of these wineries to purchase your ticket for the weekend and from there you can choose to visit any of the 23 participaing wineries. We look forward to seeing you along the North Willamette Wine Trail!
Spend a weekend with us exploring Oregon wine country. Our guests are treated to complimentary wine tastings, pairings, entertainment, and activities at EACH of our 23 participating wineries.
Along your journey you may taste a new release, reserve label, or barrel tasting served by a winemaker while enjoying culinary samples carefully selected to enhance each wine. Discover each individual winery through tours, one-of-a-kind demonstrations, and hand-on activities. Guests will also enjoy handcrafted foods, gifts and other products by local artisians at our wineries for this special weekend.
From experienced wine lovers to novice wine tasters, the North Willamette Wine Trail has something for everyone. Join us!
• Learn how Pinot Noir is made during Pinot Noir 101, including a barrel tasting and divine chocolates at A Blooming hill Vineyard.
• Create and take home a one of a kind piece of art at a pop-up art studio at “the crick”, Abbey Creek Winery
• Experience a Soleggio blending trial with winemaker, Alfredo Apolloni and enjoy a Bocce tutorial at Apolloni Vineyards
• Taste and learn how to pair chocolates with your favorite wine with Smitten Truffles at Ardiri Winery and Vineyard
• Take in some live music and learn about Organic and Biodynamic agricultural practices including soil samples from Cooper Mountain Vineyards
• Bingo! Play Wine Bingo with prizes at David Hill Vineyard and Winery.
• Taste the difference a barrel makes! Sample the same wine from three different aged barrels and guess which is which. At Elk Cove Vineyards with Gresser Vineyards
• See pruning of the vineyard in action at Freja Cellars
• Discover the bounty of our lands and waters at Helvetia Vineyards with Garden Vineyards. Preview a new CSA. Label your own sparkling bottle and try some salmon recipes.
• Watch the disgorging process for your favorite sparkling wines and grab lunch from Bro-Dogs and Burgers at Kramer Vineyards.
• Taste through three vineyard blocks and a barrel sample in Montinore Estate’s winemaking facility and cellar. Learn about biodynamic practices and what happens to grapes after they leave the vineyard.
• Learn about the different types of wine bottle closures and why they are used at Oak Knoll Winery with Dion Vineyards.
• Enjoy a scavenger hunt through the vineyard and discover what sustainability means at Patton Valley Vineyards.
• Get hands-on at Plum Hill Vineyards and graft your own grape plant to take home or dip your own bottle wax closure
• Tour the new State-of-the-art, gravity-flow wine making facility at Ponzi Vineyards.
• Customize a gift with bottles and signed growlers by Vintner Neil Frederickson at Provincial Vineyards and enjoy a free tasting gift certificate and wrapping station with each gift.
• Surprise your senses with unlikely food pairings and see behind the scenes of Oregon's only sake brewery at Sakeone.
• Stop by Shafer Vineyard Cellars and enjoy Christmas in April at the authentic German Christmas Shop
• Discover new tastings and the view from the barrel room at Tualatin Estate Vineyards.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott is a newly renovated, nonsmoking, contemporary style hotel with all studio suites in Hillsboro’s Orenco Station Area. Learn More »
Drawing upon 18 years of experience, we’ve honed our tours so customers describe them as ‘Just right’. Let us craft a day for you. We’ll take care of the details, from making arrangements at wineries hand picked for you,… Learn More »
From our amazing Oregon Wine Tasting to The Portland City Tour to the spectacular Multnomah Waterfalls to shopping and Culinary Cooking in Portland; from to the Mount St. Helens; from the Oregon Coast you can count on America’s… Learn More »
We provide informative daily wine country day tours in small groups and we plan larger tours in busses for groups, conventions, conferences and other groups. Our daily tours are conducted in new comfortable minivans or new comfortable… Learn More »